Board and Management
• Lazarus Karasavvidis – Co-founder, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer: Lazarus Karasavvidis has over 15 years business experience in Australia and Asia. Lazarus co-founded the business Skillup Australia which was, a successful Australian training and recruitment organisation for a ten plus year tenure in a high level management position. This business was involved in Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma workplace improvement training programs, across a number of industries including Food, Health, Logistics, Business Services and Manufacturing. Lazarus has also co-founded a consulting services business in Laos, which has two divisions concentrating on unexploded ordnance (UXO) and Biomass. Since 2011, Lazarus has co-founded Wattle Health focusing on regulatory compliance within Australia and China, developing the Company’s product range and increasing brand awareness.
• Eric Jiang – Independent Non-Executive Director: With over 15 years’ experience, Eric Jiang is an adviser to companies involved in trade between Australia and China. Eric brings a distinctive understanding of the cultural, economic and strategic context in which Australian businesses engage with China. Eric is currently an executive director of Connexion Media Limited (ASX:CXZ) and Perpetual Resources Limited (ASX:PEC) and non-executive director of Wingara AG Limited (ASX:WNR). Eric Jiang is an independent director as in the Board’s view he is free from any business or other relationship that could materially interfere with or reasonably be perceived to materially interfere with the independent exercise of his judgement.
• Peter Biantes – Independent Non-Executive Director: Peter Biantes is a qualified CPA with over 40 years’ experience. He was also a former owner, director, finance director and company secretary of Lemnos Foods Pty Ltd. Lemnos Foods Pty Ltd started as a small business and developed into a major dairy goods supplier. Peter Biantes is an independent director as in the Board’s view he is free from any business or other relationship that could materially interfere with or reasonably be perceived to materially interfere with the independent exercise of his judgement.
• George Karafotias – Company Secretary & Finance Manager: George Karafotias completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Adelaide. George has over 5 years’ experience in providing company secretarial services to a number of ASX listed entities. George is currently the company secretary of an ASX listed company, Connexion Media Limited (ASX:CXZ) and was previously the company secretary of Wingara AG Limited (ASX: WNR).
• Martin Glenister – Co-founder & Director of Sales: Martin Glenister has over 20 years’ sales and management experience building high performing teams in public and private companies in Australia and South East Asia. Since 2010, Martin has co-founded and actively chaired companies in Australia and South East Asia, building revenue streams in emerging markets, focusing on agribusiness and Australian exports.
• Mark McCammon – Vice President Global Sales: Mark McCammon has 25 years’ experience working as a consultant, general manager, director and business owner. Mark has built his reputation based on the overriding principles of trust, co-operation and a commitment to providing holistic quality solutions. As the National Aged & Disability Manager for aged care at McArthur Proprietary Services Pty Ltd, Mark’s primary objective was to build relationships with government and private aged care bodies across Australia.
• Angela Coppola – Finance and Administration Executive: Angela Coppola has over 25 years’ of accounting and administration experience. Working as an Accountant and Practice Manager with Chartered Accountants, has provided insights into ensuring businesses have correct internal systems and protocols. In the last 15 years, Angela has been a business owner, providing services to many small to medium business. These services have included setting up internal processes and accounting systems which enable the business to correctly report and provide timely and accurate internal reports as well as ensuring that the business meets its statutory obligations.
• Yvette Yifang Wang – Client engagement specialist: Yvette Yifang Wang is highly experienced in Chinese business relations having worked with the Consulate for the General of the People’s Republic of China for a number of years. Yvette’s rich knowledge about the market in China spans from financial, business relations and marketing experience. Wattle Health Australia Limited Replacement Prospectus 29